|December 26, 2011|
Lullaby Resin Child Seat Providing Enhanced Safety and Peace of Mind
when Cycling with a Child Now on Sale
Conforms to the Revisions to the Product Safety Guidelines (SG)
Cycle Co., Ltd. (President: Yuji Takeuchi) released on sale at the end
of December the Lullaby resin child seat,
providing enhanced safety and peace of mind.
<Background to the Development of the Lullaby>
On November 16, 2011, the Consumer Product Safety Association revised the Product Safety Guidelines (SG standards.)
In alignment with these SG standards revisions, we at Bridgestone have developed this resin-made child seat with a new design and color variations to provide enhanced safety and peace of mind.
<Features of the Lullaby>
1. Conforms to the revised Product Safety Guidelines (SG standards.)
2. Can be used on all bicycles and motor-assisted bicycles specified by Bridgestone as being able to accommodate children (3-seaters.)
3. A modified footrest that prevents the rider's heels from coming into contact with it.
Can be adjusted in two stages to accommodate the height of growing children.
4. A new headrest shape that fits the shape of helmets perfectly.
The headrest has been improved so that the depression at the back of the head is larger in comparison with other Bridgestone models to accommodate the entire helmet.
5. Six colorful tones now available.
Color-coordinated with the Angelina, the Beaute and other Bridgestone bicycles and motor-assisted bicycles.
6. Can be easily turned into a basket when not in use.
<Overview of Sales for the Lullaby>
1. Product Name: Lullaby (using the Latin pronunciation)
2. Product Configuration and Price
4. Date of Release: End of December
5. Sales Target: 45,000 (within one year of release)